VINUM LIGNUM® DIOLINOIR AOC VALAIS
Diolinoir was created in the 1960s from a cross between Rouge de Diolly and Pinot Noir. It was actually intended as a "blend wine". But the quality of the grapes and the resulting wine soon showed: Such a fine wine can also be made on its own and thus gives even more pleasure (especially in barrique).
- Appellation: Vinum Lignum® Diolinoir AOC Valais
- Colour: red
- Production area: Valais, municipalities of Salgesch and Varen
- Grape variety: Diolinoir
- Vinification: Traditional mash fermentation directly in barrique, 18 months ageing
- Ageing: Barrique ageing
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %.
- Drinking temperature: 14-16 °C
- Dinner: Goes well with meat, game, old Valais cheese
- Form of nutrition: vegan