VINUM LIGNUM® APHRODINE®
The Aphrodine® is matured without BSA and ferments directly in specially selected barriques. Vinum Lignum® Aphrodine® also matures in this barrique for 18 months.
- Appellation: Vinum Lignum® Aphrodine® AOC Valais
- Colour: white
- Production zone: Valais, municipality of Leytron
- Grape variety: Petite Arvine
- Vinification: Aphrodine® is aged without BSA and ferments directly in specially selected barriques, aged 18 months
- Ageing: Barrique ageing
- Alcohol content: 14 %.
- Drinking temperature: 12-15°C
- Dinner: As an aperitif with seafood, sushi, fish and poultry
- Type of nutrition: vegetarian