VINUM LIGNUM® BACCHUS
A powerful Pinot noir with a fine vanilla tone. The perfect marriage of wood and wine.
- Appellation: Bacchus
- Colour: red
- Production area: Valais, municipality of Salgesch
- Grape variety: Pinot noir (Blauburgunder)
- Origin: Burgundy / France. First mentioned in a document in 1394 in Valais
- Vinification: Must fermentation directly in barrique. The grapes come from the vine directly into the barrique and remain there until they are ready for bottling.
- Ageing: Barrique, with 6 to 9 months of ageing.
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Drinking temperature: 16 °C to room temperature
- Dinner: This wine is recommended with meat, meat fondue, old cheese and recent soft cheese
- Type of nutrition: vegetarian