The first natural white Swiss wine with the UNESCO World Heritage designation. (as Orange Wine in Kvevri).
- Appeal: Amphore® blanc
- Colour: orange
- Production area: Valais, municipalities of Varen and Salgesch
- Grape variety: Rèze, Ermitage
- Vinification: Fermentation in the original Georgian Kvevri (gerog. for amphora), buried in the earth. Storage in the Marani (Kvevri cellar). The amphora is also buried in the earth. 7500 years old vinification method.
- Expansion: Kvevri (Amphora)
- Alcohol content: 14 %.
- Drinking temperature: 14-16 °C
- Dinner: Eel and goose liver on brioche with lemon balm cream, fried wild mushrooms on tarragon cream and fried onion
- Form of nutrition: vegan