VINUM LIGNUM® CABERNET FRANC AOC VALAIS
The Cabernet Franc probably came from wild vines. It is selected, proven to have been native to Bordelais for centuries and is related to the Merlot.
- Appellation: Vinum Lignum® Cabernet franc AOC Valais
- Colour: red
- Vineyard: "Zudannaz" vineyard of the wine family Albert Mathier & Söhne
- Grape variety: Cabernet franc
- Vinification: Traditional mash fermentation directly in barrique, 18 months ageing
- Ageing: Barrique ageing
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %.
- Drinking temperature: 14-16 °C
- Dinner: Goes well with meat, game, old Valais cheese
- Type of nutrition: vegetarian