Mathier sparkling wine AOC Valais
The fine opportunity to get to know a Valais sparkling wine. Brut. Fine perlage. Persistent. Good finish.
- Appellation: Mathier®
- Colour: white
- Growing area: Salgesch
- Grape variety: Pinot noir
- Origin: Salgesch
- Vinification: The grapes are fermented briefly. They remain on the skins for 2 to 3 days and are then pressed. Afterwards they are vinified according to the classical method of bottle fermentation, "methode champenoise".
- Vinification: Classic bottle fermentation
- Alcohol content: 13.5 % vol.
- Drinking temperature: 10-14 °C
- Form of nutrition: vegan