Vinum Ermitage AOC Valais
You Save 30% ($17.00)
VINUM LIGNUM® ERMITAGE AOC VALAIS
It is assumed that former merchants of the Valais brought this grape variety from France (Hermitage) to the Valais. The Hermitage is the classic of Valaisian white wines. It is bursting with strength and elegance.
- Appellation: Vinum Lignum® Ermitage AOC Valais
- Colour: white
- Production area: Valais, municipality of Salgesch and Varen
- Grape variety: Ermitage (Marsanne blanche, Roussanne)
- Vinification: The Ermitage is aged without BSA and ferments directly in specially selected barriques, aged 18 months
- Ageing: Barrique ageing
- Alcohol content: 14 %.
- Drinking temperature: 12-15°C
- Dinner: Suitable for appetizers, seafood, fish and poultry in light sauce and mature hard cheese
- Form of nutrition: vegan